Get The Answers You Need 708-403-1640
Rhea A. Dorsam, Attorney at Law Dorsam and Jurek, P.C.
At Your Side During Stressful And Challenging Times

Advocate For You In Child Custody And Visitation Matters

Divorce is traumatic for children as well as parents. As an approved and court-appointed child representative in Cook County and Will County, I understand the issues surrounding child custody and visitation cases. My experience gives me unusual insight and sensitivity to the needs of children whose parents are seeking a divorce. And I can put those insights to use in helping you arrive at a workable solution.

An Attorney Resolving Contentious Disputes

Child custody and visitation matters often are emotional, lengthy and expensive. This is because it is extremely vital to have parental involvement in a child's life. And determinations made in family court can have incredible impact on the physical, mental and emotional state of the child.

When seeking advice and guidance regarding child custody and visitation matters, I will work closely with you. I can discuss with you and help create the parenting plan that will best meet your circumstances. I will provide you the support, knowledge and reassurance that your concerns regarding your child will be heard. This includes securing the sort of child custody and visitation arrangement that will also allow for you remain a significant part of your child's life.

With 30 years of experience as a child custody lawyer, I understand what Illinois courts are looking for in child custody and visitation matters. I know the law as it pertains to such issues, and I can negotiate for the best possible outcome for you and your child. When there can be no resolution through negotiation, I can strongly represent your interests in mediation or litigation.

Modification Of An Existing Child Custody And Visitation Order

Though court orders may exist regarding a custody circumstance, sometimes modifications are necessary due to changed circumstances. This includes relocation of a parent or child, change in income of one of the parents, or changes in the child's needs.

Modifications to such orders are sometimes complex, however. I can explain the various options available to you. As a part of my representation, I can also prepare the appropriate paperwork and file motions to amend an existing order.

Let Me Help Resolve Your Child Custody Issues

To set up an appointment and to learn more about your legal options, please contact my office in Orland Park. You can reach me by calling Rhea A. Dorsam, Attorney at Law Dorsam and Jurek, P.C., at 708-403-1640.

Contact The Firm

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy